I’m often of two minds on how to go about this blog, and I want your opinion on it.
Option 1: Focus on in-depth articles that really probe and examine the history and lore of Mega Man, with full translations and references and large interspersed images.
+ Better overall quality of information and presentation!
– Takes more time and effort, meaning updates are irregular and sporadic.
– I will usually run out of steam long before I actually finish the things I start, resulting in posting half-finished articles and in dropping some topics entirely.
Option 2: Post up more little things, such as fun images or trivial observations. Break translations down into small sections at a time instead of whole pages all at once.
+ Potential for regular actual updates!
– Makes me less likely to commit to completing the larger, fuller article styles mentioned above.
– Skews towards shitposting.
At various times in the past I’ve tried combining bits of both, but I sometimes think it would be better to try and commit to one method or another, particularly in trying to get a working routine down. If you feel like throwing your 2 cents in, I invite you to share your opinion on this poll which will be up for about 2 weeks. You can vote for up to 2 answers if you feel like being sassy.
How should I run this blog?
- Only the best! Save up energy for quality over quantity. (38%, 10 Votes)
- Big, small, I don't care. Just update already! (35%, 9 Votes)
- Better to do regular updates, even just for little things. (23%, 6 Votes)
- Does it even matter? You're just going to do what you want anyway. (23%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 26